The Rules Committee was established by the town Charter to advise the Moderator on issues of procedures related to Town Meeting. The committee consists of five members in staggered three-year terms. There is one vacancy for a 3-year term ending in 2023 and a vacancy for a term that ends in 2022. Longmeadow voters who have an interest in serving may complete an application, available via the town website here.
- JJ Rodriguez, Chair - Term Expires 2021
- Sandra Metz - Term Expires 2021
- Patricia Jorczak - Term Expires 2022
- Eleanor Stolar - Term Expires 2022
- Carla Gunn - Term Expires 2023 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
MODERATOR SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR RULES COMMITTEE
The Rules Committee was established by the town Charter to advise the Moderator on issues of procedures related to Town Meeting. The committee consists of five members in staggered three-year terms.
The rules committee shall recommend to the town moderator a set of rules for the conduct of the business of the town meeting and may propose amendments to the by-laws pertaining to the time and date and format of town meeting. This summary of the rules shall be published in the warrant.
Applications for the following vacancies will be accepted until March 31:
- Two vacancies (terms ending 2024).
- One vacancy will finish the remainder of a 3-year term ending in June 2022 and to begin a new three-year term ending June 2025.
Applications for the following vacancy will be accepted until May 18:
- One vacancy, beginning June 2022 and ending 2025.